MS2131i-8 HSPA+ USB Stick
MS2131i-8 HSPA+ USB Stick (hereinafter referred to as the MS2131i-8) is a high-speed packet access plus (HSPA+) universal serial bus (USB) modem.
The MS2131i-8 mainly supports the following features:
- Equalizer and receive diversity
- HSPA+ data service of up to 21.6 Mbit/s
- HSUPA data service of up to 5.76 Mbit/s
- WCDMA PS domain data service of up to 384 kbit/s EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8 kbit/s GPRS packet data service of up to 85.6 kbit/s
- SMS based on CS/PS domain of GSM and WCDMA Dual internal antenna
- Standard USB interface(Type A)
- Online software upgrade
- Remotely manage the device via SMS
|Product||Price(Tax not included)|
|MS2131i-8 HSPA+ USB Stick||$ 50|
- Note: The above is provided Huawei, the manufacturer for the MS2131i-8.
Technical documents and device drivers
- Note: The above is provided Eurocomposant, the distributor for the MS2131i-8.
Seeed Wio Trackerfor US customers
Soracom will start to provice Wio LTE.
If you would like to receive the latest information on Wio LTE, please register here.
Please refer to the Getting Started on Developer Sitefor more information about SORACOM services.