The SORACOM Global Air SIM is your key to secure, scalable, cloud-native IoT.
Easy to activate, with real-time control via web console and API and full access to SORACOM's complete suite of cloud connectivity services for IoT.
Order as many or as few as you need for everything from testing and prototyping to large-scale IoT deployments
In North America
|8 USD||18 USD||25 USD|
|7 GBP||14 GBP||20 GBP|
Note: € prices update dynamically based on current GBP exchange rate
For volume pricing, or other regions
MS2131i-8 HSPA+ USB Stick
MS2131i-8 HSPA+ USB Stick (hereinafter referred to as the MS2131i-8) is a high-speed packet access plus (HSPA+) universal serial bus (USB) modem.
The MS2131i-8 mainly supports the following features:
- Equalizer and receive diversity
- HSPA+ data service of up to 21.6 Mbit/s
- HSUPA data service of up to 5.76 Mbit/s
- WCDMA PS domain data service of up to 384 bit/s EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8 bit/s GPRS packet data service of up to 85.6 bit/s
- SMS based on CS/PS domain of GSM and WCDMA Dual internal antenna
- Standard USB interface(Type A)
- Online software upgrade
- Remotely manage the device via SMS
|Product||Price(Tax not included)|
|MS2131i-8 HSPA+ USB Stick||$ 50|
Please refer to the Getting Started on Developer Sitefor more information about SORACOM services.